November tbr







 Hi readers! I know it’s already the second week of November buuuttt here is my November tbr. Just like every single month, my pile of books is quite big. I like to be really ambitious but this does not mean that I am actually going to get to all of them. This is more of a guide to what I could potentially read of I Feel like it and some of them you could expect them to be on here soon! 


THE TBR

FOUL IS FAIR: I could not feel you for how long I have been reading this book and I really want to finish it. It’s good, it is definitely a very different story but I think my problem Is that I started it when I was in a bit of a reading slump. But I hopefully will be able to finish this one during the month of November.


BURN OUR BODIES DOWN: I was meant to read this one in October but I never got to it. And the other day I was browsing the internet and found a second handed copy of this one soooo I’m now really feeling like reading the one. 


MY LOVELY WIFE: Again, another one that I wasn’t able to finish in October, so we are dragging it into November. I will give you a little bit of a sneak peak of what I think, It being really good so far, super fun and I am actually really enjoying it! So I’m super excited to finish this one soon.


HOW WE FALL APART: This is yet again (are we even surprised at this point) an unfinished October read, October has just been a very bad month reading wise so I have so many unfinished books that I am really hoping to get to doing November. This book I am not really really liking because it feels a very unoriginal story which it doesn’t make me excited to pick it back up. 


KINGDOM OF THE CURSED: As you would have probably heard, the second book in the kingdom of the cursed is already out! And I’m quite excited about it, however I have heard not so great things about it but still I am going to read it. Hopefully I will get to it during November.


THE GOOD LIE: I am always up for a thriller, no matter the time of the year. This is quite a gory book so It will be nice to pick it up if I feel overwhelmed with the rest or just If I want to have an easy quick read!


SIX CRIMSON CRANES: This is a very recent buy of mine, stunning book and more interesting story. So this is absolutely one of my main top priorities going into November.


YOU’VE REACHED SAM: This is a November 2021 anticipated release, its coming out the 9th of November and I literally can not wait. Also on the top of my list. It sound like everything I would want to read, sad story to compensate the last horror books that I have been reading!



 And that’s my November tbr, like I said before I it quite unlikely for me to stick to this list of books, it always depends on the mood that I am in!

What are you all going to be reading in November? Let me know!


Share:

0 comments