Spooky 24hr Readathon!






Spooky music!




 Hi readers! I am so excited for todays post! It’s something I have never ever done before so I really hope you like it, let me know if you do and will try to do more. As you could have probably read, its going to be a 24h readathon, this is in reality taking place the 31 first of October. This will obviously go up later but since today is Halloween i am going to be reading a bunch (hopefully) of spooky books!

This is also going to be spoiler free and all the reviews of the books that I read will be going up at some point during November.

Basically i am going to be writing the time of the day according to what i am reading and such (just like a ytb video). Again I hope you have an amazing time and stay spooky!!!!!!


THE TBR
THE SHADOWS BETWEEN US: I am audioboking this one which actually makes super easy to get through, i am currently at 20% and absolutely loving it!

WE HAVE ALWAYS LIVED IN THE CASTLE: This is quite a short book so hopefully i will be able to fly through it and it looks super spooky so obviously is perfect.

PAYBACKS A WITCH: this was on my October tbr and never got to it so i really really hope to read it or at least start it during this readathon.

And if by some miracle I finish all of this books (which I kind of doubt to be honest) I will be reading:

HOUSE OF HOLLOW: Spooky amazing vibes, I have heard a lot of people recently talking about it so here we go, i have no fricking idea of what is it about tho hahahaha.

 
11.30 am
I have been working all morning so unfortunately I have not had a lot of time to physically read, however, since I’ve been doing so many different things I decided to put on my audiobook and I am now at 57% through “The shadows between us” I’m so loving it, I love our main character I love how  powerful she is and how determined she is in order to achieve everything that She wants! 
I also have to admit that I love our main character/love interest I don’t know what is about him but I love him.  he’s kind of a typical character that Had to be said, however there are a few lines that I’m like oh my God marry her already.

14.02 pm
I am 80% through an almost done with this book and I am really liking it I wouldn’t say it’s amazingly  incredible but I do think it has some good aspects to it but again, nothing quite  extraordinary. It feels like something I have read before but still it’s a fun time.

16.03 pm
OK so I spend a lot of time with my family this afternoon but I finished the shadows between us and I oh my god I gave it four stars because it wasn’t  a very original story but it was very good it was such a fun and entertaining time and such an easy binge, I love the girl main character because I swear THE POWER this woman holds is amazing. 100% recommend it.

19.08 pm
I just came back from going out and honestly the fact that I haven’t read anything  since i finished  the shadows betweeen us is disgusting but i literary have not had time. I am listening to We have always live in the castle on audiobook and I am going to do a bunch of November preparing for the blog while I listen to that!

21.35 pm
I just finished I have always lived in the castle and what the hell have I just read. It was weird, odd and a bit of none sense. I ended up giving it 2.5 starts so clearly it wasn’t a very good one.
It’s actually pretty late but im planning on staying up in order to read as much as possible before i get back tomorrow to the routine of working a lot. 
I may have changed my TBR a bit, im no listening to My lovely wife on audiobook since i finished both of the ones that I had. Also I will maybe be able to start Paybacks a which or continue with foul is fair because its the book that I was actually reading before the readathon and maybe i should actually continue with it! We will see, I will keep you all updated!

1.03 am
So I ended up reading foul is fair while I was watching some YouTube because I really want in the mood to start paybacks a witch and start another book. However I am not very far in, just in 27% but I really need to spleen now. I thought maybe watching something will make wake me up a bit but my eyes are closing regardless. 
So I guess this is the end of the spooky 24HR readathon! I hope you enjoyed todays very different post ( and also the spooky music! If you haven’t see it its right under the picture on the top, it is just some music to listen to while you read this to keep up the spooky vibes) and don’t forget to let me know if I should keep doing these because it was so much fun! 

Share:

0 comments