November wrap up





  Hi readers! Today i bring you all my November warp up! Can not believe its alredy fricking December like where did the time go? Anyways i hope you are having an amazing end of the year and hope 2022 will be better!


I feel like like I have actually read quite a lot which is very surprising since November tends to be extremely busy but i guess I was able to get through some! 


THE BOOKS

The shadows between us: This was a fantasy book that I enjoyed quite a lot. Strong female lead, lovely and caring male main character and interesting plot, what else could you ask for? It was also a very easy and bingeable read, highly recommend it! THE REVIEW HERE


We have always lived in the castle: I didn’t get this book, didn’t enjoyed it and didn’t liked it. Boring and monotonous. Short book tho so it wasn’t that terrible to get thorough it, 100 pages more and I would have 100% dnf-ed it. THE REVIEW IS YET TO COME


My lovely wife: This book was such a disappointment, i expected to be amazing since the premise sounded super fun ad something that I would enjoy but it went downhill pretty quickly. IDK, a lot of people absolulty loved it and I may be the exception so i would suggest you all to read it anyways! THE REVEW HERE


November 9: OMG this one was amazing. Absolutely stunning romance and both main characters were so real and I literally felt like I knew them peorsonally! Colleen Hoover just abs a way to write that is stunning. Also reading this during November 9 just hit different, 100% recomended it. THE REVIEW 


King of corium: Gross, disgusting, misogynistic, romanizing sexual fucking assault. And not much else to say other than I genuinely don’t get why people like this. Period. THE REVIEW IS YET TO COME 


The bridge kingdom: A very beloved book that i sadly didn’t enjoyed as much. I listened to the audiobook for it and for some reason I felt super disconnected from it. I would probably be rereading this one in the future and hopefully continue with the series. THE REVIEW HERE


The good lie: This was a very good mystery/thriller book. Really enjoyed it, it was fast (only 200 something pages so pretty good) but yet so much happened. The plot twists were there and i would highly suggest everyone to read it. THE REVIEW HERE


The risk: A lot of people shit on this book but i really loved it! It’s not the best written book ever and objectively its not a 4 start book but it was exactly was I was looking for at the perfect time. The off-campus series was way better, I read ir ages and go and absolutely loved it. If you know miss Elle Kennedy you know.




 And that’s my November wrap up! Are we even surprisied about the fact that barely none of this books where on my November tbr? No, we are not. 

How did your month went? Let me know in the comments! 

Xxo i


Share:

0 comments